Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sweet Home Alabama

I got to go home this past weekend. We visited my Aunt Polly in Alabama. She lives basically down the hill from where I grew up. I love going to her house. It is peaceful and away from the noise of the city. Don't get me wrong, I love where I live now and I know God has me here for a reason. It's nice to go home sometimes though. And the best thing, the boys get to play outside from the minute they get up in the morning until they pass out at night.





2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Aubrey said...

Golly, they are getting so big! And handsome too, girl. =)

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Stacia said...

Yes, they are getting big. They are beginning to eat me out of house and home. And I think they are handsome but I guess I'm bias.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home