A few Pictures
I finally have some time to write on my blog. We have been sick alot around here with colds and allergies. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my boys. Nicholas decided to be a pirate on night. And Jonathan wanted his picture taken with his brother. They both have the same expression in that picture. I thought it was quite funny. Molly the dog decided she would be in it also.I love this time in their lives. It is a time of great imagination and innocence. I hope they can keep that for a long time. I'm amazed at
what kind of stories my oldest can come up with. He has a big imagination and is always on some grand adventure and his little bro is following suit.

2 Comments:
Hi Stacia!
The kids are looking so happy and healthy. I'm proud of you - you're doing a great job of raising them. One of these days I hope to actually meet them! haha..
Love ya,
Dana
Hi everyone
Dad says hello I love you all.
Hope school goes well and I will pray for you. You can do it OK!
Love
Dad
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home