Walking a Little Bit Closer
It's been a crazy week and quite frankly I'm exhausted. I worked on Monday from 8-5 then came home and cleaned the house and ran around after children. My mom had her first knee replacement surgery yesterday in which I was at the hospital from 8-6 and the boys were with me at the hospital from 3:30 until we left at 6. They were screaming they were hungry when we left so of course I decided I'll stop at McD's. When I got home the dog had used the house to do his business and I had to clean that up. Then I got the boys ready for bed. And now I am up again this morning at 5:30 because I have to go to work.
I'm not a person who deals with stress well and I tend to do too much which leaves me even grumpier. Well this summer is going to be crazy. My mom is having her other knee replaced in July so I have children, work, school, and my mom and her crazy animals to take care of this summer. And do you know what the great thing is, this morning as I was going through my crazy, hectic routine trying to get the boys feed and clothed I felt the presence of God right beside me. It was like he was saying I'm going to walk a little bit closer to you this summer. And I'm sure there will be days when he is going to have to carry me. But I am so grateful that I have a Saviour who loves me so much that in hard stressful times He does walk a little bit closer.

1 Comments:
Good luck with your mom. I know it's a lot to handle with the boys, work and school!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home