Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Many Faces of Nicholas

So here are the Halloween pictures as promised. Nicholas had a bit of trouble deciding what he wanted to wear.

Here he is in his PJ that he wore to Mother's Day Out because it was pajama day.

This is the Dinosaur costume he picked out with his dad but he just didn't want to wear it.

Finally he decided he would be Superman. I was just happy he finally picked out a costume. I did tell him that if he didn't wear a costume he couldn't go trick or treating.
I'm such a mean mommy.
Jonathan enjoyed being the black spiderman.


They had fun and got a lot of candy. I know I will not get a moments rest for the next week. It will be mommy can I have some candy. Oh well, we had a great time tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home