Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Day Out With Grammy

At the nature center, Nicholas doesn't look to happy to be a frog.
He looks happier as a butterfly and I think Jonathan is a ladybug.
Now he is a ferocious bambi.
The boys walking down the trails.
Nicholas by the pond.
My mom kept the boys today while I was at school. She took them to the nature center and park to play and I hear all went well until she took them down to the river. Jonathan was content with just throwing rocks, but my Nicholas had to go swimming. After Mom had told him several times not to get into the water, the temptation was just to strong for him and he went in for a dip. And that was the end of the day. Mom promptly took them home, cleaned them up and I think put them both to bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Aubrey said...

Looks like great fun! I love the little outfits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home