Friday, August 31, 2007

Today

I haven't blogged in a few weeks. Have a lot to say but not always a lot of time. Nicholas got to go swimming with his Grammy today. It's taken all summer but he is finally comfortable not sitting on the pool steps. He actually will go to the middle of the pool now.

Jonathan had a good day. I went and had lunch with him at school and helped out in his classroom a little. He enjoyed it because he talked mom into taking him home early. And finally his morning glory flowers are blooming. He planted them in April and finally we have some blooms at the end of August.
This was in April
Finally a few blooms in August. Yeah!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

Tell Jonathan the flowers are beautiful. How fun to have lunch and help out at school. You gotta be strong with the coming home early stuff. We went to the pool today too. I'm about pooled out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home