Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Refuge

What can I say? For several months now I've been in what you would call a desert place. A dry spell in my walk with Jesus. I've talked to Him and cried out to Him on a daily basis but really haven't been able to get into the Bible much. And usually when this happens I can whip out a devotional book and I'm good. Not this time. As of late though I've begun to notice something, God has been meeting me where I am. Everywhere I go I find a significant scripture that speaks to me. This is very refreshing. I'm so glad I have someone who loves me know matter what and says that He will always be with me. What a great promise.

Here is another great promise. A scripture verse that I ran into one day.

Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of your hand."(NKJV)

What a great verse. I don't know about you but I need a potter to mold me into what I am suppose to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home