Waiting for that Day
"And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away" Rev. 21:4
Sometimes I long for this day. Don't get me wrong I love my life, and I know since I'm still alive God has work for me. And I rejoice in that. But when I have a week and a day like this week and today I long for the day when He will wipe every tear away. As a mother you give and give and give until you feel like you have nothing left. I'm taking care of mom after her surgery and thank God my brother is here to help this weekend. And just relationships in general can be trying at times like when people snap at you and you have no clue why and they have no desire to explain why at that moment so your just left wondering, is it me or are they just having a bad day.
Also when I think about heaven I think about all the friends and family that have already gone home, and I can't wait to see them again. I guess today I'm just needing the familiar face of Jesus who love is unconditional, and you can let your mask down. You can tell him you really don't have it all together and just listen to him say I know and it's okay. You don't have to have it all together just come and rest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home