Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Two year olds and discipline

So Nicholas has this bad habit of taking his shoes off in the car. It doesn't matter how long or how short the trip, the shoes are coming off. So today I thought hey I'll teach him a lesson. We are coming home and he takes his shoes off so I tell him he will just have to walk to the door in his socks. Well it has just rained and he gets out of the car so now his feet are wet. I'm thinking this will be a good lesson for him. Well he runs through the breezeway and jumps in a mud puddle and continues to play in the rain water in his socks. So there you have it folks I guess I learned my lesson and now I have muddy socks to wash as well.


1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when we think we have stumbled on a way to get a point across, they show us what it is really about!

Kids. Who knew they would teach us some of the things we now know??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home