They are growing up. How can we stop this?!?! Jonathan in K in only 2 days! It's all so sad and exciting at the same time. You know I'm not all sappy and what not, but I'm even feeling a bit reflective about the kids growing up (insert sigh here). I sometimes fear of the world that awaits them, but remind myself of one of my favorite song lyrics: "Glory is the Lord, God Almighty. The earth is filled with His glory." And the glory they shall see and feel as they continue to grow.
1 Comments:
They are growing up. How can we stop this?!?! Jonathan in K in only 2 days! It's all so sad and exciting at the same time. You know I'm not all sappy and what not, but I'm even feeling a bit reflective about the kids growing up (insert sigh here). I sometimes fear of the world that awaits them, but remind myself of one of my favorite song lyrics: "Glory is the Lord, God Almighty. The earth is filled with His glory." And the glory they shall see and feel as they continue to grow.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home