Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lunchable Theology

The other morning when Jonathan and I sat down to breakfast, Nicholas was still asleep, I asked him what he was looking forward to at camp that day. He said eating his lunchable. We are new to this lunchable thing in our family, but I think he only likes them for the transformer cards and toys that come with them. Anyway Jonathan said he was going to sneak and eat his lunchable for snack. I didn't really say anything but then he tells me that God doesn't want him to sneak. So I ask him what God wants him to do and he tells me that God wants him to do what is right. So I asked him what that was and he said wait and eat his lunchable at lunch.

I pray that my little one will always want to do what is right in the eyes of God. Lord knows it will keep him from a lot of trouble and misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home