His First Day of School
I knew this day was coming for the past 5 years, but it was still hard to see my first born off to school this morning. He was very excited and in all the picture taking we got to school and realized mommy forgot his lunch. So I had to go back home and then go back to school with his lunch.
We went to his classroom and he put his stuff away. I got a hug and that was it. He was off and interested in other things. I did shed a few tears this morning. I thought about the night he was born. I can still see the look on his face when they placed him on my chest. Oh for time to slow down just a little. But I look at this as a new season in our lives. Jonathan beginning his education and Nicholas getting to be an only child for a few hours a day, something he has never experienced.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home