O Happy Day
I have to say it has been a rough week. Nicholas has been sick all week and when he started complaining about his ears last night, I knew that there would be a doctor's visit today. Which would have been fine if I had been able to sleep last night. I haven't been sleeping well lately and add a sick child to the mix and life gets difficult.
So I was not expecting to happen what happened today. Jonathan has been asking a lot of questions about death lately and what happens and why we have to die. I always try to answer the questions the best I can because sometimes I don't understand. But in my heart I just knew that eventually these conversations could lead to Jonathan wanting Jesus in his heart. So today as we were headed to the doctors office we past two graveyards and the questions began again. We talked about if you let Jesus in your heart that you will go to heaven when you die and live there. And oh how my little boy wants to live. So we are walking into the clinic and Jonathan wants to know if Jesus is in his heart. And I told him have you asked him and he says no. And then he tells me that he wants to . So right then and there he asks Jesus into his heart and asks him to forgive his sins. O Happy day.
The day my son was born was a glorious day but this tops it by far. I don't know if we did everything right but my little boy was sincere. And all I can do is say thank you Jesus.

2 Comments:
Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow! Thank you for sharing, Stacia!
What a wonderful way to start a new year. Love to my sweet boy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home