Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas Eve

Christmas gift, this is what my MawMaw use to say on Christmas Eve. God brought that wonderful memory to mind this morning before a little 5 year old woke me up at 4:45am. I don't know why my kids get up so early. Anyway this was my grandmothers favorite time of year. It has been 10 Christmas's now that she has been spending with Jesus and I've spent without her. And this year I'm missing her terribly. She was my second mom and a big part of the reason I am who I am today. I wish my boys could have known her, but I talk about her some to them. So MawMaw Happy Christmas Eve, Christmas gift. I know you are enjoying your 10th Christmas in heaven dancing on those streets of gold with your family. I miss you and will see you again one day. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home