These Days
Thought I would blog since I haven't in a while. Not much going on. We are enjoying Spring the rain and sunshine. We are all itching to get into the flower beds. Jonathan is sick, and he is hoping to get out of school tomorrow. But alas his illness has run it's course. I'm looking forward to finishing up my Intro to testing class this coming Saturday, and having a Saturday off. So it's crunch time for me I have a final to study for and a paper to write this week. So why am I blogging and watching Dancing with the Stars? Anyway we have two little squirrels who are eating all of our bird seed. We are awakened every morning to the bird's songs, and all I can think about is how blessed we are. I hope everyone else is enjoying Spring as much as we are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home