Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Badges

Over the past month Jonathan has earned more badges. He loves Royal Rangers and is very proud of himself. Especially his antelope badge only 3 badges away from the Elk and then he will be done for his kindergarten year. He has also earned 5 more badges that go with the section that he is in. He earned four for the antelope section and has already earned a badge while working in the ram section. The best thing I like about this program is that Jonathan is really excited that he worked hard to earn his badges. And a great little secret that I was told after I labored trying to sew four badges on, fabric glue works just as well and there is no blood.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

What a great Mom trying to sew those on! I pass off to my mother-in-law. That's great to see Jonathan earn his badges. He'll cherish his vest forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home