Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

We had a different Thanksgiving this year, no turkey. We didn't really celebrate with food this year. It was just the boys, grammy and me this year. So we had some traditional food but Jonathan decided to make himself peanut butter crackers, and he did a pretty good job of it. We watched football and the dog show and I managed to get the boys down for a nap at the same time so I got an hour and half nap. Yeah me! We read a Thanksgiving book and talked about what we are thankful for. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and I think the boys were grateful when Santa came and the parade was over. This takes me back to my childhood when my grandma made us watch the parade and I know I was glad when it was over. But know I rather enjoy watching a good parade on TV. Maybe that is a sign of getting old. Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home