The Joys of Christmas
My boys had their Christmas Program this morning and they both cried for most of the time they were singing on the stage. But just listening to all of the Christmas songs really got us into the christmas spirit. We are off for the next two weeks and family is coming in so we are going to eat and relax.God has really showed me the blessings in my boys. Jonathan and I were putting up the small Christmas tree in his and his brothers room and he was singing "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas". It was a nice moment. And I realized that I am truly blessed.
This will probably be the last blog until after Christmas, so from our family to yours have a very Merry Christmas. And may God give you peace and joy this holiday season as we reflect on the greatest gift of all, Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home