Sunday, December 30, 2007

Other News

Well Nicholas is still sick. He has officially had this cold for a week now and on top of that he has an ear infection in both ears. But he seems to have much of his energy back today. I'm hoping he will be feeling better this coming week so we can get out of the house. I'm trying to look at the bright side it is better that he is sick when we all have had this time off then when life is crazy with work and school.

Jonathan has discovered another loose tooth and we are very excited. He is growing up a getting so big. I can't believe in about a month Nicholas will be 3 and Jonathan will be 6. Time is flying by.

As for myself I'm still not sleeping very well and I think my kids are starting to notice. Jonathan said this morning when I got up, " I know mom you are tired. I slept last night." Oh I wish I could sleep through the night again. Anyway I bought a new devotional Bible for the new year by Max Lucado, and I'm very excited. Hoping to get my spiritual life back on track among other things. We will see what happens when life gets crazy again. Well that is all the news I have for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home