Rainboots
I never bought my children rainboots. I figured how often would they use them, and on our very tight budget they were not a clothing necessity. Well Thursday was rainboot day for Nicholas at Mothers Day Out. Well I couldn't let my child go to school without rainboots, so I went and bought him some. Jonathan is not happy. Jonathan continues to ask when is he going to get his rainboots.
We had rain today and Nicholas was very excited. Between rain storms he played his little heart out in those boots. Finally he can jump in puddles and not get in trouble. Maybe I should get his brother some too. Because for some reason boys are just attracted to rain puddles. Sorry no pictures the camera was upstairs and I didn't want to leave Nicholas outside by himself. Maybe later today I'll get a picture. We just had a major thunderstorm come through so there are a lot of puddles out there.

1 Comments:
Rainboot Day???? Who in the world came up with that? And YES, you have to get Jonathan some too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home