Today He Let Me Take His Picture
Nicholas actually let me take his picture today. That is his tiger roar in the first picture. He is a mighty Auburn Tiger today even though they have the weekend off. I know the Tiger looks more like an LSU tiger because it is yellow, but I won't say anything if you won't. Anyway we have been sick around here. Jonathan decides to throw up about once a day, just once. It's like the random fever he got last month. No other symptoms just a fever. Nicholas has a cold. And my allergies have me feeling bad. But God has given me a blessing in those two boys of mine. As I was lying in the recliner this morning, I told them that mommy does not feel good. Nicholas said he would pray for me, and he did. Then he looks at me and says, "I pray for you because I love you." I think that was the best medicine any mommy could get.


1 Comments:
How wonderful for him to say that! You're doing a great job with them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home