Monday, September 29, 2008

What's Been Going on Round Here?

Jonathan's tooth finally came out. It has been loose since February. I have pictures. I'm just to lazy to upload them to the computer. So maybe they will eventually get posted. Nicholas is finally going to the potty. I'm a very excited mommy. He is 3 1/2, and I was beginning to wonder if he would ever start potty training. We had many battles this summer. Sibling rivalry is at an all time high around here. Jonathan does not like the attention Nicholas is getting for going potty. But he realized today that this week he is going to the symphony on a class trip and Nicholas is not. That was cool to him. I've been procrastinating on school work. I'm trying to have a positive attitude about my job. And I got all of my hair cut off. Maybe I'll have Jonathan take a picture and I'll post it. Maybe. Well that is it. We are glad it's fall, and we are looking forward to going to the pumpkin farm in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home