Ocean in Motion
We did go to the Ocean in Motion program last Wednesday at the nature center, and yes I did forget my camera. We had a lot of fun though. Jonathan learned about what this area was like along time ago when it was under water. He got to make a fossil. We walked around in the stream. We are getting very good at finding living creatures in the streams and creeks around here. They took a trip to the beach and found all kinds of creatures. And he also got to be a rain cloud and get wet which I think was the best part of the program for him. Nicholas did some of the things but mainly he and I hung out in the nature center where there was air conditioning.
This week is a busy week so my next blog will probably be a week from Monday. Jonathan starts first grade so I'll try to get those pictures up of him going off to school. That is if I remember my camera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home