Wednesday
So today was the nature center and the Jr. Naturalists kick off all about insects. Sorry no pictures, we were running late this morning, and I forgot the camera. Jonathan had a blast. And Nicholas just had fun playing in the nature center. We went for a hike and saw a lot of insects, frogs, polliwogs, and tadpoles. We saw ladybugs and a snake. I could have done without seeing that, but it was on a rock in the bushes so it wasn't too close to us. Jonathan got to play games and make a bug mobile that told the stages of the ladybug. So now we are working on our Jr. Naturalists badge. Not only is it a lot of work for Jonathan but also mommy. Anyway I've finally found something that Jonathan enjoys, nature.
What's on the list for tomorrow? Shopping! That's more for mom than them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home