Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Vacation

It's official school is out for summer. We are an excited bunch around here. And you know what, I'm actually cooking supper tonight so you know I'm excited. Last summer was extremely stressful and God has blessed me this summer. I'm going to get to stay home with my boys this summer. And I'm grateful. It will probably be my last time to be a stay at home mom since next year I'm finishing school and will start working probably full time. So this summer I will treasure.

The first thing we did today after we got home and got up from naps was hit the pool. My dad came in and the boys are excited. Jonathan enjoyed the pool but Nicholas nearly froze to death. Then we came in and Nicholas watched TV and played with toys while Jonathan played his gameboy. Summer has begun. Now they are down stairs reading to and having Gampa read to them. They've played games and are now snuggling under blankets. Jonathan is very excited about going into the first grade. He did very well in school this year and improved on everything this last 9 weeks. I'm a proud momma. Nicholas has lots of play dates this summer and we are going to keep busy.

Another plus you will probably see more blogs. Enjoy the summer people, enjoy. And Elisabeth if you read this we need to do something with our kids this summer. I miss seeing you and them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home