Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Week So Far....

Yesterday we went to the zoo. It's really hot when it's 95 degrees. We went with a group from our church and had a lot of fun.

My hot and sweaty kids.

Can you see the monkey?

Waiting patiently to go in the tunnel to see the meerkats.

Looking at some ducks. Nicholas is wondering how to get in the water. He was telling Jonathan he could swim to the ducks.


Today, they went swimming with their Grammy. I got to the pool to take pictures, and they were getting out to leave. So I didn't get many pictures.

Tomorrow is the nature center. Jonathan is trying to earn a Jr. Naturalist's badge. Nicholas and I just hope to not see anymore snakes while we are there. Hope to get more pictures up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home