Loved
You know most of the time as a mom you really wonder if your kids even like you much less love you. Being a mom is hard work, and it seems I only see the fruit of my labor every once in awhile. I guess that is God's way of saying keep going your doing it. Most of the time I don't feel like I'm doing it well. Between the arguing, fighting over toys, sibling rivalry, cooking, cleaning, laundry, baths, and did I mention cooking, I don't like to cook, anyway at the end of most days I feel like I've been through a war zone. This week has been different though. Yes we have had everything that I've mentioned above, but God has changed my mindset. He has truly been showing me how blessed I am to have two wonderful boys. All I can say is that I just love them and I'm so very proud of them.
This morning I was playing in the floor with them. We were looking for treasure with a treasure map and hoping the dragon didn't find us first. I don't know how we got on this subject, but I was holding and talking to Jonathan and I said " Who takes care of Jonathan?" His reply, "Jesus and mommy" Nicholas said "Jesus and what about Grammy?" And that my dear friends makes everything I do for them worth it. They love me just as much as I love them. And they know that they are loved by the Almighty and He takes care of them. I wished I had known that when I was their age.
Know with all that said I must go break up a fight between those two wonderful boys who are loved by their mommy and Jesus. I did just say it was all worth it didn't I?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home