Catching Up
So I have been behind on my blogging lately so I'll try to catch up here briefly. I'm posting some pictures of Jonathan's flowers. He planted snapdragons and morning glories this year. The morning glories are not blooming yet but the snapdragons are.
We also did another nature center program last Wednesday, the river romp in the Little Harpeth River. Actually it was more like a stream. Anyway we got wet and saw a lot of creatures including snakes which I was not happy about. But it was a baby snake and the boys enjoyed getting to touch it. I'm learning not to scream and run like a little girl when I see snakes these days. I'm raising boys and learning to endure all things boyish. What was amazing to me was that my boys managed to get completely wet because they both slipped on rocks and fell in. No one elses kids got as wet as mine. Oh well, they had fun and learned about watersheds and conservation and recycling and not polluting the streams and rivers they get their drinking water from. I learned alot too. Today we go to the ocean in motion program to learn how the ocean affects and affected Tennessee. They said prepare to get wet and dirty so I can only imagine what we are in store for. I'll try to remember the camera this time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home