Lately.....
I haven't really had anything to blog about lately so I'll catch you up on the last week. Jonathan had vacation Bible School last week and the picture of the glasses he made is all I got. I forgot the camera everyday. VBS was the power lab this year and Jonathan had a blast. I was excited that the music included some old hymns that I grew up singing. Not enough good hymns sung in church anymore. This generation doesn't know what it is missing.
Crazy power lab glasses.
The boys decided to have a birthday party for bear. This is the party with all of bears friends.
This is bear with his birthday cake. He had a Henry the train cake.
Jonathan decided to make a tent this morning. This is him in his sleeping bag because you have to have sleeping bags in a tent.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home