Happy New Year
When I woke up this morning I was thinking about New Year's Day. It's on Monday which is usually my laundry day. And then it hit me the old wives tales my grandmother used to believe in. You can't wash on New Year's day or you'll wash someone into or out of the family. Well the pesimiss that I am I figured I would wash someone out of the family. So I did my laundry today. Then I got to thinking what will I do tomorrow because they say what you do on New Years you'll do the rest of the year. Well that means cooking and cleaning are out. So I thought me and the boys will just spend the day together enjoying being a family, that's a nice way to spend the rest of the year. Whether you believe in old wives tales and superstition or not, I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home