A Gumball Machine Valentine
I wasn't really expecting anything for Valentines Day from my boys they are 4 and 2 years old so I was suprised when they got back from their dads yesterday evening and gave me a present. Now if you know me well you know that I love jewelry if I made more money I would have jewelry boxes full of the stuff. My boys gave me a little heart ring with 3 pink rhinestones in it. It's like one of those rings you get out of a gumball machine and it is perfect. I love it and will keep it always. It's funny when you have kids you love things that you thought you would never care about. My ring is perfect because they gave it to me even if it looks like it came out of a gumball machine. Thanks boys, momma loves you very much.This was Nicholas' 2nd Birthday party. He enjoyed his cake and sitting on his Honey's lap. We are getting ready to celebrate Jonathan's Birthday on Sunday. He will be 5 on Saturday. So more pics to come. We are going to Chuck E. Cheese tomorrow with Uncle Landon and Aunt Kristi. It is becoming an annual tradition to celebrate both the boys birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Actually it is the only time we go their so I think that makes it a little more special for them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home