Wednesday, January 10, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I started back to school this last Saturday. For those of you who don't know I'm working on my Master's Degree in Counseling so I can work with crazy people like myself who believe that at 31 and the mother of 2 can go back to school and get another degree. Anyway I haven't cracked a textbook in 81/2 years and I've had mommy brain for the last 5 years. I'm a little stressed and I have a paper due on Saturday that I've been working on for the past two days and I still got nothing. Well I do have a little, I'm suppose to critic an article and it only has to be one to two pages long. I was hoping it would be like riding a bike you never forget how, but I'm having to dig a little deeper to remember my english paper writing skills.
So to all of my friends out there pray that I make it through, the decision to go back to school was a long process of prayer and thought. I believe I'm taking the path that God has provided to get me to the place He wants me in life so I really need those prayers.
Thanks.


P.S. More Pics of the boys to come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home