Happy New Year
So I decided to have a little fun this year and give you guys a picture view of us trying to make to midnight.
Jonathan made it to 7:15. Poor guy didn't have a nap during the dayNicholas made it to 8:50, but hey High School Musical 2 went off so he was done.
I on the other hand made it to 10:30 and reality set in my kids are going to be up at 6:00am and I'll only
have had 6 hours of sleep.
But the Grammy made it to midnight
Happy New Year everyone.


2 Comments:
Yeah, we played Candy Land until about ten and the kids were done. We made it until midnight, but only because Joshua and his mom and I got into a couple of interesting discussions. Big People Talk!!! I was asleep by 1215 though! Happy New Year, friend!
So...was it Father Time that came in and took the pictures?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home